CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
- The preferred Check in time is 2.00pm and the checkout is 11.00am
- A fee of $25 per hour applies for a late check out and this must be organised with reception
BOOKING TERMS & CANCELLATION POLICY
- A 50% non refundable deposit is required to confirm you reservation.
- If a cancellation occurs more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the booking, the amount paid will be transferred to a future date nominated by the guest, subject to availability & an administrative fee of $50 will apply.
- All cancellations received 30 days or less (but more than 7 days ) prior to arrival, will forfeit the amount that has been paid.
- All cancellations received 7 days or less prior to arrival will be charged the full amount of their booking and guests accept we are entitled to charge their credit card for outstanding balance.
- Travel insurance is recommended for medical and cancellation coverage.
In addition to any cancellation fee there is a minimum administrative fee of $50 if you make changes to a booking.
BUSHFIRES & EMERGENCIES
In the event of a Code Red – Catastrophic Fire Danger Day being declared for our region, The Loft in the Mill will be closed and the following procedure will apply:
- Guests currently in- house will be given the option to vacate the property prior to 5pm the evening before the code red day
- Guests due to check in on the code red day will be called and advised that the accommodation will not be available and the office will be closed
- All guests that leave their accommodation or have been advised not to attend will be issued with a voucher for a future stay.
- If you are unsure of Fire Conditions, we recommend you check with www.weatherzone.com.au
- We reserve the right to close our business and in effect cancel your booking with us in the rare event that we deem it necessary for your safety or because of the inability to operate due to circumstances beyond our control.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In these Terms and Conditions “we” and “us” means The Trustee for HUASUN Trust ABN 77656433281, the Website Owner, and “you” means you the customer or site visitor.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before making on online reservation on www.loftinthemill.com.au
These Terms and Conditions together with your booking constitute the entire contract between us and you. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The contract may not be altered unless agreed to by us in writing or via email.
From time to time we may change the Terms and Conditions on www.loftinthemill.com.au please make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions at the time of making an online reservation.
Please direct all enquires for Online Reservations to 03 9751 1700. Please allow at least 1-2 days for us to respond to your enquiry.
The Loft in the Mill aims to provide exceptional customer service to all its customers. We are determined to ensure you are very satisfied with your reservation, If you have any concerns or questions regarding your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to rectify the situation for you as soon as possible.
On all online reservations, prices are inclusive of the 10% GST charge on purchases.
All prices shown on www.loftinthemill.com.au are inclusive of GST and a breakdown is provided within the booking button.
All prices shown are in Australian Dollars.
Once an online reservation has occurred, you are engaged in a contract that sees you accept the prices and descriptions of the room you have chosen. The Loft in the Mill will make contact with you to confirm receipt of your online reservation, which completes the reservation contract.
If we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment or in the case where we may suspect fraudulent use of credit card – we reserve the right not to accept your reservation. We also reserve the right to not accept your reservation if certain health or safety restrictions apply to the area.
Payment is made using EFPOS. We accept Mastercard and Visa.
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
THE LOFT IN THE MILL aims to keep content as up-to-date and accurate as possible. THE LOFT IN THE ILL makes no representation, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of the information contained in the website. THE LOFT IN THE MILL does not accept responsibility for any errors, or omissions in the site contents, although, THE LOFT IN THE MILL will be pleased to correct any errors displayed on our web pages if advised of them. THE LOFT IN THE MILL reserves the right to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of this website. THE LOFT IN THE MILL intends to use royalty-free material for the site and not to use any copyrighted material. If this occurs, we will remove it. THE LOFT IN THE MILL does not accept any liability for any loss or damage suffered (directly or indirectly) by making use of the site’s information. Nor can we guarantee that pages will display correctly in all web browsers or that the website will be online at all times. THE LOFT IN THE MILL cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may happen when accessing this website. With any Links posted, the onus is on the visitor and THE LOFT IN THE MILL is not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
LEGAL CAPACITY TO TRANSACT
If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you CANNOT make a reservation with THE LOFT IN THE MILL. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years. Should THE LOFT IN THE MILLsuffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, THE LOFT IN THE MILL reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with THE LOFT IN THE MILL.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise. Our maximum aggregate liability for any products supplied to you whether, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the products(s) in question.
CREDIT CARD FRAUD
THE LOFT IN THE MILL will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
Our website is provided in the state of Victoria, Australia and conditions of use are subject to Australian law which governs this User Agreement. We do not guarantee continuous, un-interrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances beyond of our control.
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact our management at the email address email@example.com