THE GOVERNOR’S RETREAT
The Governors Retreat is located in The Mill’s adjacent Bluestone Carriage House.
From a Juliet balcony, stairs lead to a charming, quiet two story private suite with black dado walls, sloping white wooden ceilings and rich black carpet.
Formally known as The Attic, a complete makeover of this private suite has transformed the space and made it a place you will never want to leave.
While perfect for couples, there is room for an extra bed downstairs (upon request only) making it equally attractive to small families or girls weekend away.
- King Size Bed (can also be made up into 2 king single beds)
- Luxury linens
- Log wood fire
- 32 inch LCD TV and DVD
- Separate Shower and bathroom
- Separate kitchen with microwave, toaster and kettle
- Crockery and Cutlery
- Hair dryer
- Oval double spa
- Gas log fire
- 40 inch LCD TV and DVD
- Separate bathroom
- Private courtyard with signature ratten wicker furniture
There is an option to add either a king bed or 2 king single beds to the downstairs space. The downstairs lounge becomes a second bedroom. There is an additional charge for this. IF THIS IS A REQUIREMENT, RECEPTION MUST BE NOTIFIED AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE CHECK IN.
COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Light breakfast provisons
- Slippers and Toothbrushes
- Moulton Brown shampoo, conditioner bubble bath and soaps